Morning! Today I give you Bailar by Deorro featuring Elvis Crespo.
This song begins a section of songs that I know because of Just Dance. I love the game series and I know everyone else gets it because of the popular songs they know being featured, but honestly it's the less American mainstream songs that are the best on it. Deorro is an American DJ named Erick Orrosquieta (he also used to go by TON!C). He started doing gigs at 14, making his own tracks by 17, and by 2013 he was releasing music on a label. He's been going strong and actually released an album last year. The feature on this song is Elvis Crespo Díaz who has been active since the 80's. He was born in the states, but grew up in Puerto Rico and that's where he joined Grupo Mania, a meringue group. Meringue is a type of music and dance which is very cool. This song is actually a pretty good example of the style mixing with standard club fare. Elvis went solo in 1998 and his debut album was received so well he won album of the year. He's released ten albums since then consistently throughout the years so check him out. And because these songs all came to me from the game I feel it only right to send a link to the dance so you can have a little extra challenge.
Peace.

No comments:
Post a Comment