Sunday, November 19, 2017

Year 5, Day 9

Hello. So today's song is Yeah Yeah Yeah by Jax Jones.


His real name is Timucin Fabian Kwong Wah Aluo and he's from London, England. He can technically be classified many ways (DJ, record producer, singer, songwriter and remixer) but I think DJ is probably the most prominent considering his love of making beats. Sometime while he was in college he had a thing with his family which caused him to strike out on his own while working to his career. All I can say is that I'm so glad it worked out for him because he's seriously talented. He definitely has more popular singles than this one, but this is my favorite so it wins the spot on my blog. But seriously do go check out more of his stuff if this is your style of music.

Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment