Hello everyone. Today we have Electric Love by BORNS.
So BORNS is a stage name, because his name is actually Garret Borns and he's only a year older than me so I'm super proud that he's so fucking awesome. I will admit to being one of those people who assumed it was a female voice at first listen. Normally I'm pretty good at telling the difference, but I guess I wasn't paying that much attention to gender, I just focused on it being good. He's rocking the androgynous lifestyle so hopefully he wont hold too much against me for the mistake. Fun Fact: when he was a kid, he was a professional magician. I can't even begin to understand how someone becomes classified as a professional not even factoring in doing it at ten years old so mad props to accomplishing that random life chapter. This song is his most popular, but it's from 2015 and he has been popping new stuff out like crazy this year so if you dig the style you should go listen to the rest.
Peace.

No comments:
Post a Comment