Thursday, November 23, 2017

Year 5, Day 13

Hiya. So today's song is Take Me Home by Jess Glynne.


This is another British singer who rose to fame after being the voice in the song Rather Be which I think I've already featured in an earlier year. Either that or it's going to come up eventually. Rather Be wasn't the first song she was featured on, having previously been on a track for DJ Annie Mac. That's where Clean Bandit herd he voice and wanted to collab. She's been around the music industry since she was a kid thanks to her mom being an A&R rep. She herself has worked behind the scenes before her breakout in 2013. She's done work as a judge before on X-Factor (hilarious since she at one time was auditioning to be a contestant) and turned down another offer from The Voice UK. This song particularly was used in 2015 as the official Children In Need charity single which I think is super cool. It's nice to see big names team up with charities. Everyone needs a cause they can get behind.

Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment