Monday, November 13, 2017

Year 5, Day 3

Hi. So today's song is Gone by JR JR.


Now if I'm not mistaken, I've featured them before when they still went by their full name. That would be Dale Earnhardt Jr Jr if anyone feels like going back through my blog and checking. It's was founded by Daniel Zott and Joshua Epstein who did it for fun and not to actually be heard, but you never know what'll happen. I like the name change, but it's still funny knowing the origins of it (plus I love that Dale Earnhadt Jr is a fan.) This song was their debut after the name change and what a debut it is. I also just have to get it out that I kind of love the weirdness that is the music video with all the dancing legs. It's such a simple concept but mesmerizing to watch. What do you guys think?

Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment