I'm back!! And I'm really excited because I've been saving these songs for you guys for a long time, so let's get started! Today's song is Dancing On Glass by St. Lucia.
Alright, so this is technically a band and a musical project... which I guess every band could technically be classified anyway, but whatever. It's the brainchild of a guy named Jean-Philip Grobler. He was originally from Johannesburg so shout out to South Africa!! He studied in England, but is based out of New York now. This is a music project because Jean-Philip is the only full time member of the group, while the others are brought on for live performances. Those guys are just as important to what I have heard though so we have to give them acknowledgment too. So props go out to Ross Clark, Nick Paul, Dustin Kaufman, and Patti Beranek. Fun fact: Patti is actually married to Jean-Philip so power couples for the win. I'm only featuring one song that I've had on repeat for the last five months, but their website has a bunch more you should check out and possibly purchase. Hope you like it.
Peace.

No comments:
Post a Comment