Hey guys. Today's song is Afterglow by Wilkinson.
This guys name is Mark Wilkinson and is a DJ from London, England. Yes I will clarify it's England every time because there is also London, Ontario that might not be as prominent around the world, but it's necessary where I am. This guy's birthday is the same as my sisters. He's older, but twinsies haha. Obviously it's not him singing on this track because he is a male and that voice has an obvious feminine lilt. So the singer if you're curious is Becky Hill. Wilkinson has been active since 2010, and this song was taken from the middle of his career, so you can check out lots of other stuff by him. Becky has been active since 2012 after getting exposure from The Voice UK. Her birthday is only one day off from mine otherwise these two would have been a hilarious and random connect to my sister and I. I'm a little sad it wasn't perfect, but it's close enough that I find it funny. Anyway hope you like it.
Peace.

No comments:
Post a Comment