Hi. Today's song is Cake By The Ocean by DNCE.
I know it was a really popular song so many of you will already know it, but I purposefully keep them saved for a while before busting them out in hopes that it's been long enough now to double back around from annoyingly overplayed to a good jam again. Also I saved the version of this from Grease Live. I didn't watch it, I couldn't bring myself to do it. I mean I know all the main actors from other stuff and they have been good but the actual Grease is too dear to my heart to watch that remake and have them ruin it like they did with Footloose. This is the only song I've heard from it, and it's good. Different than the original which is to be expected, but a fun take on it. So you compare and maybe if the original is still overdone in your head the alternate version will be up your alley right now.
Peace.

No comments:
Post a Comment