Friday, November 24, 2017

Year 5, Day 14

Hello everyone. Today I give you Violet by Hippo Campus.


These guys are from Minnesota and are clearly very talented. The members all met in high school at a performing arts conservatory and have been in other bands before this one. Those bands include Blatant Youth/Whistle Kid; Danger, and Will Robinson/Northern. Eventually they came together and became Hippo Campus (and I would really like to know why they're named that, but I can't find that info.) They often use stage names, but I'm going to stick with their real names for now so may I introduce you to Jake Luppen, Nathan Stocker, Zach Sutton, and Whistler Allen. I do have to admit that every time I hear this song play without checking the artist my first thought is that it's Paper Lions. That's a compliment though because those guys are great. Anyway tell me what you think.

Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment