Friday, December 25, 2020

Year 7, Day 42

Good Morning! Today's song is Welcome Christmas from How The Grinch Stole Christmas. 

Merry Christmas! Also Happy Hanukkah, Happy Kwansa, and Happy Holidays to anyone whose celebration I'm missing. I hope you're all staying safe and finding some way to connect with your loved ones. I am finally got up and not posting things in advance today, so all that musing about Christmas kind of went out the window. So many people refused to listen to the health orders that Christmas is cancelled in my province. No indoor or outdoor celebrations at all. So since I have everyone's gifts and fresh cookies instead I'm going out all by my lonesome to play ding dong ditch for the first time ever, only it'll be at my relatives houses and I'll be leaving presents and baked goods. I'm feeling a little bah humbug since I've been keeping away and safe when no one else did in Alberta, but I also kind of enjoy the prospect of playing a real life elf spreading the cheer. You gotta take what you can get I guess, find the joy in what you can do rather than what you can't. It's truly not the same, but our Christmas sucked last year too (as you guys well know) so this is only a meh on the scale. Let's just see if we can manage to get a family Easter when it rolls around. For now, I want you all to find some joy in the day yourselves, and hope you have fun.... and send good vibes to me that I wont fall on the ice. Until tomorrow!

Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment