Saturday, December 5, 2020

Year 7, Day 22

Good Morning! Today's song is No Case by Masked Intruder.


These guys are an American band active since 2010. I can tell you the members, but they are all known by their colors so I think from the video and pictures it's pretty self explanatory. Also because of the identity concealment there really is no information about them except for a list of the songs, albums, and EP's they've released, so I'll give you that. There have been seven EP's, the first from 2011 when they hadn't been signed yet and the most recent from 2016. They also have three albums from 2012, 2014, and 2019. For the most part I find music by myself or through the things I'm watching and my own YouTube recommendations, but this song actually came from Sammy. It's not often that she shows me anything I don't know, and even less often that I enjoy it too so this is a bit of a momentous occasion... which we are celebrating with dudes in color coated ski masks. With how 2020 has been, why not. 

Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment