Sunday, December 20, 2020

Year 7, Day 37

Good Morning! Today's song is To My Parents by Anna Clendening. 

Anna Clendening is a singer from North Carolina. I've been looking up information on her for awhile and I can't find much so I'm just going to share my assumptions with you. I don't think she's signed with anyone, but she does release her music on YouTube and Spotify. She's also associated with the band Royc3. I can't tell is she just sings with them sometimes or if she's a full member, but if you are in a band you don't need to put yourself as the featured artist too. Just saying. She's got her Instagram going, she's got a merch website, so she's got her bases covered. I don't really know what else to tell you, just check out her stuff and let me know what you think. 

Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment