Good Morning! Today's song is Last Christmas by Wham!
So I think I've mentioned it, but I'm writing a lot of these blog posts in advance so I don't have the thing that happened last year happen again… in other words where I'm barely getting a post up because things are going on that I didn't plan for. So right now is actually November for me. I'm working on my family's Christmas draw. We always draw names at Thanksgiving, then it's like a Secret Santa on Christmas. Since we didn't do Thanksgiving, I assigned names (also because my uncles were complaining that they always get the same names) and have set it all up. Unfortunately Alberta's pandemic numbers are going up, so who knows if we'll even have Christmas. Not that we would have anyway because they're all afraid to give something to my grandpa unintentionally, but I now must come up with a plan of how to do the holidays. I'm thinking everyone comes to see my grandparents separately (since that's the point of our get-togethers anyways) with all the safety gear and pick up their present, and just have everyone drop their presents off ahead of time, so they're ready to be distributed and have passed through the weeklong no-touchy quarantine for items. It also ensure that my mom and her brothers don't have to see each other, because there seems to be drama happening that I want absolutely no part of. Hopefully it works out. Wish me luck!
Peace.

No comments:
Post a Comment