Hey guys. Today's song is Come On People by Ben LaVain.

I honestly think I've had this song saved for three years, but I could just never find a good place to put it because it's such an unique sounding song. I still don't know if this is a good place but it's probably the best spot that I'll get so hopefully you like it. Unfortunately I don't have any information about the actual artist because there is nothing on the YouTube leading me to them, and a search only brings up a Canadian company with a slightly similar name, and that's clearly wrong. So all we get to do today is enjoy the song and for me bask in the fact that I am slowly catching up to where I left off when my computer died. We're getting closer! Soon I'll be back to one a day and I can't wait. Wish me luck!
Peace.
No comments:
Post a Comment