Hey guys. Today's song is Do I Wanna Know? by Arctic Monkeys.
![]() |
| Photo by: Bill Ebbesen |
So I've featured and listened to the Arctic Monkeys before, but this song in particular I've had saved since it was mentioned in one of the books I was reading. I love anytime I'm reading a book and they mention songs or have soundtracks that they played while writing because it gives me a new pool to go from. Anyway, today we're featuring Arctic Monkeys, and English band active since 2002 and currently made up of Alex Turner, Jamie Cook, Matt Helders, and Nick O'Malley with one past member being Andy Nicholson. They've released seven albums, the first in 2006 and the most recent from this year. They also have a tour schedule happening throughout this year and next year so if you can, go watch them in action.
Peace.

No comments:
Post a Comment