Hey guys. Today's song is Potential Breakup Song by Aly and AJ.
![]() |
| Photo from: Paparazzo Presents |
As you guys have probably figured out from the post dump, I am back now. So my computer completely died and I didn't have a new one, but I also didn't want to just get any old thing and wanted to take the time to get the right kind of set up. I halfways have that now. I got a custom built computer ordered and built, and have it set up in a corner of my room so it's usable, but I am still lacking a desk and actual nice set up in which to work. But I'm locked in enough to try and catch up on here so I don't leave you hanging any longer. The fact that I've been gone for basically a month is insane, I didn't think it would take that long. I thought maybe a week and I'd be back. It'll still take me a bit to catch up to present day, but I'll try and do a couple posts at a time until I'm back with you guys. So enjoy the mass influx of music coming down the pike.
Peace.

No comments:
Post a Comment