Hey guys. Today's song is The Rumbling by SiM.
Apologies in advance for the fact that I know absolutely nothing about this group other than what is on this YouTube channel because I'm trying to write a lot of these posts all at once and I just don't know the best way to search these guys up. So from what I can figure out, this is a Japanese group active since 2004, and SiM is short for Silence Iz Mine and the members are listed as SIN (シン, Ba) / GODRi (ゴリ, Dr) / MAH (マー, Vo) / SHOW-HATE (ショウヘイト, Gt). I may not know a lot about you guys, but I do enjoy this song despite it being a little harder in the beginning than I'm used to. It's a little funny that a song like this ended up her about a week after the showtune musical stuff, but sometimes that's how it works out. Hope you enjoy.
Peace.
No comments:
Post a Comment