Hey guys. Today's song is Roadgame by Kavinsky.
![]() |
| Photo by: Brian Krofchick |
So Kavinsky is the stage name for Vincent Belorgey, A French producer/DJ/actor active since 2005, although he did take a seven year hiatus before coming back in 2021. He started off acting before getting into music, inspired by some friends who also are DJs. Technically Kavinsky is a character made up by Belorgey, who is said to bare a striking resemblance to the man himself, but if made with a different backstory to life. Basically that in 1986 he crashed his Testarossa Ferrari (which is a model that inspired his first song) and then came back as a zombie in 2006. He also says that his musical style is made of the best parts of a bunch of movies from when he was growing up. Over his career he has released six EPs, a bunch of singles and two albums, one from 2013 and another this year. This is the first time I've heard of this artist, but I like what I've heard so far so I thought it would be something good to feature. Enjoy.
Peace.
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment