Good Morning! Today's song is It Remembers by Every Time I Die featuring Brendon Urie.
So this band has been around since 1998 and is currently made up of Keith Buckley,
Jordan Buckley,
Andy Williams,
Stephen Micciche, and Clayton Holyoak. They released their first EP in 2000, with their debut album out in 2001 followed by a tour. Since then they've continued to release albums pretty consistently, almost one every two years, with the latest one scheduled to come out sometime in the new year. They've done tons of touring, and have performed at Warped Tour a couple of times. These guys are considered to be metalcore, which is not normally something I'm into. Obviously, if you guys have been following along through the years, but as with most music you can find a place for almost anything if you're in the right mood. Plus, collaborating with Brendon Urie is basically a guarantee that I'm going to listen to the song. Let me know what you guys think.
Peace.

No comments:
Post a Comment