Good Morning! Today's song is Just Give Me A Reason by Pink featuring Nate Ruess.
What is something that you could never forgive in a relationship? I myself have never dated anyone, just never really cared for it (probably because of my social anxiety) but my sister is now married and having some… issues. She went away for training for a well paying job, and while she was gone, her not-husband cheated on her. She wants to reconcile, has decided she can forgive this if they're willing to make it work. When I saw him I punched him in the gut and was told by another family member to cut his man parts off. Cheating is something I could never forgive, is something that not even my lunatic parents did when their marriage was falling apart. I just... I truly can't fathom a reason anyone would need to cheat. If you're unhappy about something, just fucking talk about it like adults. I know I'm probably alone in that and sound like the naive unattached observer that I am, but I don't know any other way to feel. What do you guys think?
Peace.

No comments:
Post a Comment