Monday, November 25, 2019

Year 6, Day 192

Good Morning! Today's song is You Are The Best Thing by Ray LaMontagne.


Ray LaMontagne has been active since 1999, when a demo he made got him a job as an opener at a theatre in Maine. He was I guess officially discovered in 2004 and signed to a publishing company where he made his debut album, which then got released by two different labels. It's success led to him touring in 2005. A lot of his songs got featured in pop culture stuff, including She's The Man. His second album came out in 2006, with another in 2008. He's been consistently releasing albums (in 2010, 2014, 2016, and 2018) while tons of his songs has been used for TV shows and movies. I had never known his name, but I found out that I know tons of his songs, and you might as well. So it's time to learn just who you're listening to. Enjoy.

Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment