Monday, November 4, 2019

Year 6, Day 171

Good Morning! Today's song is One More Weekend by Audien and MAX.


I already wrote about Audien earlier this year and Max on a different year, so I don't really know what to talk about… There's a fundraiser that I've been keeping tabs on started by two Youtubers to help the Earth. Mr. Beast and Mark Rober are leading a campaign to plant 20 million trees by 2020 with help from the Arbor Foundation. That means raising 20 million dollars. At the time I'm writing this the fundraiser has been active for a little over a week, and they've already raised more than 12 million. It's a really good cause, and will have a huge impact on the environment when the trees become fully grown as detailed in this video from the infographics show. So give this a watch and if you want to donate, or just want to watch it's progress, you can do so at the team trees website.

Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment