Good Morning! Today's song is Fire by Barns Courtney.
I already wrote about Barns Courtney earlier this year so instead I have a revelation for you guys. I've always known that I'm kind of particular about how things need to be set up, I assumed it was my mild OCD kicking in, but I've realized that I physically cannot calm down unless I have my bedroom organized so that my bed isn't in the direct line of sight when you open the door. I don't know why this is the way I am now. Looking back this change happened in my teens around the time of my parents divorce. Maybe it's some kind of PTSD from dealing with that bullshit and being constantly terrified in my own home? I don't know. But I'm looking after my sister's cats and when I couldn't stop the compulsion to drag the spare bed to a different corner to fit my needs I noticed my weird pattern. So I thought I'd share and see if it's something that you guys have too? Or maybe you have your own weird quirks. Let me know!
Peace.

No comments:
Post a Comment