Thursday, November 21, 2019

Year 6, Day 188

Good Morning! Today's song is I Want To Hold Your Hand from Across The Universe.


So this song is credited as being sung by T.V Carpio. She is Teresa Victoria whose an actress and singer. Obviously I know her from Across The Universe, but she's also done some Broadway performances including Rent in 2007 and Spiderman: Turn Off the Dark in 2010. She's also been in TV episodes, but the Broadway stuff seems more applicable. I've always like the song covers from Across The Universe, some more than the originals which always gets people upset with me, but I feel how I feel. The mark of a good song is if it still sounds good when performed by others and all of the Beatles' songs hit that mark. Can you guys think of any others that that rule is true for? Let me know.

Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment