Good Morning! Today's song is Isn't She Lovely by Stevie Wonder.
So today is my mom's birthday and it's a big one. She's 50. Which is something I honestly can't wrap my brain around, it feels like a false statement. There was an impromptu lunch with the family, which I slept through because I stayed up until the sun rose, so she got to see her brothers. Truly surprising that they were free because usually getting everyone together is like pulling teeth. Case in point being trying to plan this year's Christmas. But she got a celebration, and got a giant ass piece of cheesecake so I guess she's happy. Now my grandparents are back to watching the typical Hallmark Christmas movies that I can only stand for ten minutes before the cringe from awkwardness becomes too great. So you guys get that too? If so, which one is hitting you particularly hard this holiday season? For me, it's The Nine Lives of Christmas, which is cat themed. Without that little piece of context it would sound super dark. Let me know yours!
Peace.

No comments:
Post a Comment