Monday, November 11, 2019

Year 6, Day 178

Good Morning! Today's song is Some Dark Places by JR JR.



This is a band I've featured before, but that was when they were still going by their old name Dale Earnhardt Jr Jr. Now it's just JR JR. They've been around since 2010 and are made up of Daniel Zott, Joshua Epstein, Mike Higgins, Jon Visger, and Bryan Pope. At least, those are all the guys listed as being in the band though Zott & Epstein seem to be the only official official members. I'm not sure what's going on there, but that's what I got. They've got 4 EPs and 3 albums plus a couple of singles. The name change came in 2015, and I don't know why they did it but I can think of some logical reasons. It's shorter and easier, and now that they know what their sound is and what they're doing with the band, why not change it. I still think though that the best anecdote about this band is the Dale Earnhardt Jr (the racecar driver) is a fan of the band. Anyway, enjoy.

Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment