Tuesday, October 29, 2019

Year 6, Day 165

Good Morning! Today's song is Despacito by Luis Fonsi featuring Daddy Yankee.


I'm hoping it's now been long enough that this song has moved from a bop to super annoying from being overplayed and back to able to listen to again. And no, I refuse the Justin Bieber one because I hate him. So when I was figuring out an order for songs to go in, I unintentionally ended up doing a Spanish song section which started yesterday. There has been a huge surge in international music, Spanish in particular that seemed to start with this song so it's only fitting to bring it in for this. I personally don't speak a lick of it, but as I've said before when featuring songs in other languages, music is about way more than understanding what's being said. You get the feel of it when you listen, and sometimes that's enough. So all the songs I'm featuring are ones I really like, songs that make me groove like a loser in my room, so join in with me and shout out some of your favorites in the comments.

Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment