Saturday, October 26, 2019

Year 6, Day 162

Good Morning! Today's song is How Long by Charlie Puth.


I'm not going to write about Charlie Puth because I've already done it once, but I do have a fun factoid about this video straight from the horses mouth via one of his interviews on YouTube. He apparently thinks this one his most awkward music video to film because it's just him do weird dance moves the whole time. Which is a good segway because I've had this song saved since I became absolutely obsessed with a choreographed dance to a remix of this song, which I like almost more than the original. So today you get the original song, the remix, and a link to the dance video I'm talking about because I love it so much. Like I honestly wish I could do anything as fluid as these dancers do so mad props to any dancers out there. Respect.

Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment