Good Morning! Today's song is Hands In My Pocket/I Feel The Earth Move from Glee.
Okay, I promise this is the last Glee song I'll subject you guys to for awhile, but it's just so good that I had to showcase it. The later seasons of Glee were a little lackluster in story, mostly because everything they had planned had to be reworked due to the death of an actor, but they did up some of their song game, stepping away from current radio pop hits and shedding light on some of the older classics that some of their audience probably had never heard before. This is one such song. I did know it at the time because my family all listened to different genres from different eras, so hearing it was nostalgic and it's such a good cover/ mash up that I want everyone to hear it. If you are curious about the original songs, here is Hand In My Pocket by Alanis Morissette and I Feel The Earth Move by Carol King. Check them out.
Peace.

No comments:
Post a Comment