Tuesday, October 15, 2019

Year 6, Day 151

Good Morning! Today's song is I Feel The Love by Tritonal featuring Ross Lynch.


I'm not going to talk about Ross Lynch because I've mentioned him in the past, so you get to learn about Tritonal today. Tritonal is a music duo made up of Chad Cisneros and Dave Reed. They've been around since 2008 when they were working on their music while also hosting a radio show. They started a label in 2010 named after their radio show and formed it under the Enhanced Music umbrella. They released their debut album in 2011 which had five songs that topped the charts. They did 100 shows of their radio show before ending it with a performance. They changed their sound in 2013 with a new EP and another in 2014. They did a bunch of touring and then released a single in 2015 before releasing their next album in 2016. Their label is gone now and they actually co-own Enhanced Music. They've been producing stuff for other artists and supporting other DJ's since, which I think is really great. They've another album out this year so check that one out if you're interested.

Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment