Good Morning! Today's song is Pillow by Davina Michelle.
Michelle Davina Hoogendoorn is a Dutch singer whose been around in some sense since 2016. That year she auditioned for Idols which is a singing competition and made it through three rounds before being eliminated. The next year she started her YouTube channel where she posted covers. It was later in the year that her popularity exploded thanks to being featured in Glamour magazine's video showing Pink fan covers of her songs. I mentioned this awhile ago when I found it, so you might already know what I'm talking about. In that video Pink had said she belonged in this business, and when that video went viral Davina got invited to perform at lots of different places. By the end of the year, she published a single that became the official soundtrack for Sprookjessprokkelaar which is a musical. In 2018 she was part of a Dutch reality show where she sang and it upped her popularity even more. She's still kind of a baby in the industry because she's still so new, but she has a lot of potential so check her out.
Peace.

No comments:
Post a Comment