Thursday, October 24, 2019

Year 6, Day 160

Good Morning! Today's song is Take It Off by KeSha.


I've definitely written about Kesha before, so instead I'm going to rant. My family gets together for major holidays, so when we did it for Thanksgiving we did a Christmas draw to see who buys a gift for who. I'm the one who keeps track of that, so I've been harassed constantly for lists and updates to lists and exactly when we're doing Christmas because more than half of my family is traveling around then. And I've been catching shit left and right when trying to get answers to the questions. I've decided that I'm not going to bother with coordinating our holidays and everything that goes with it anymore since no one wants to work with me on it. Do any of you guys have big families that you need to coordinate? How do you deal with it? Any advice would be great because I'm kind of at the end of my rope.

Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment