Hey everyone. So today's song is I Wish by Stevie Wonder.
Okay this is a weird choice because my favorite artist is The Score. If you look at the parameters of today's song, you'll see why I'm not sure about this. The problem with getting someone to cover a song is that you want it to be different enough that the cover will be entertaining and original, but not too different that it ruins it. My favorite is a rock band, which is close but at the same time not to this. I would be curious to see what they'd do with one of Stevie Wonder's songs because they are all so groovy. What would it sound like without that? I mean it'll never happen, but I'm thinking about it now.
Following in the same vein as yesterday, this is a song we’d like to see covered by our favorite artist. My grandma’s favorite is George Canyon, who she’d like to see cover Four Strong Winds by Ian Tyson. My mom’s is Meatloaf, covering Talking To The Moon by Bruno Mars. Sammy is predictable, wanting Taylor Swift to cover Barbie Girl by Aqua, Anna is just as obvious wanting Beyonce to cover Feeling Good by Nina Simone. Will is also predictable given he has a tattoo of this band logo, choosing Trivium to cover I'm So Sick by Flyleaf.
Peace.

No comments:
Post a Comment