Hi. Today's song is Thriller/Heads Will Roll from Glee.
There were lots I thought about choosing, but I'm in a mashup mood. We've Got Thriller by Michael Jackson (obviously) and Heads Will Roll by Yeah Yeah Yeahs. It's a good choice, Glee did a solid song with this one when some of their stuff is hit or miss. I always wondered why they were still considered losers after this because if our choir had done something like this we would earn the respect of at least some people. I don't know. They also chose great soloists for this so even if you don't care for Glee you might like this one. I was talking to my grandma about it and she misheard me an thought I said Grease not Glee. Now all I can see is Danny Zuko in zombie paint. I thought I'd let you share in that horror.
Today is a song that’s covered by another artist. The fun game is that you guys get to figure out who the original artist was. Anna went with Hurt done by Johnny Cash, and Will chose Since U Been Gone done by A Day To Remember, which is actually the ringtone I have for him. Sammy went with Liability done by Tove Styrke, my mom chose Die A Happy Man done by Nelly, and my grandma chose Teddybear done by Razzy Bailey.
Peace.

No comments:
Post a Comment