Hello. So today's song is Mustang Sally by Wilson Pickett.
I felt like bringing back a classic. I went to do a review of his career only to realize I did it last year. So now I have nothing to tell you about. My sister has doubled the size of the wedding pile currently existing in my room which is starting to drive me crazy, and I just helped her dye her hair so I'm rocking a bit of a contact high off the fumes. I'm also harassing everyone because the song ask list is still not fully done, but I have enough for a couple weeks to keep the flow going.
Today is supposed to be a song with a person's name in the title. Anna chose Me & Mr. Jones by Amy Winehouse. My mom decided to join me on the name with Lay Down Sally by Eric Clapton while Sammy went with Lola + Joseph by July Talk. The others went with short and sweet titles with Will choosing Angela by The Lumineers and my grandma choosing Diana by Paul Anka.
Peace.
No comments:
Post a Comment