Afternoon. So today's song is Blue from Heathers: The Musical.
I'm going to do something a little different for the next two-ish months. I have a lot of songs saved for my blog. So many in fact that I find it really hard trying to decide which to use. Looking at the list is overwhelming. The other day I found a music ask which I decided to do since it helps narrow down my options, but I figured if I was going to do it for the blog I should one up the challenge. So every day of this ask you will not only be getting my entry for that criteria, but the entry for my mom, grandma, sister, and her fiance. Also I hope if you guys are interested that you'll comment with your own choices. We can get a master list going. Let's get started!
Today's song is supposed to be one that has a color in the title. Mine is from a musical, but I wont do it's history because I have other songs saved from it and I can do it later. My mom's song is Little Red Corvette by Prince, which is the only one today that I don't know, while my grandma chose a classic in Blue Moon by Tony Bennett. Anna went with Green Green Rocky Road by Oscar Isaac. Will chose Fade To Black by Metallica which is predicable, and Sammy's choice is one of my favorite answers with I'm Blue by Eiffel 65. What a selection, am I right? It was shockingly hard to think of a song that didn't use the color blue, apparently it's popular. Anyway, enjoy!
Peace.

No comments:
Post a Comment