Thursday, July 5, 2018

Year 5, Day 237

Morning. Today I give you Paris by Magic Man.


This is an electronic rock group from the States that formed in 2010 by Alex Caplow and Sam Vanderhoop Lee. They fleshed out with more members for awhile, but were back to the original duo by 2015. The name for the group comes from a friend's stage name from a circus in France when traveling with the World Wide Opportunities On Organic Farms group. They released an EP in 2013 then toured with Walk The Moon and Sir Sly who are both on deck to be featured. This song came out in 2014 a couple of month's before their debut album was released. Their third album was supposed to be released in 2016, but I don't think it was and as of 2017 the guys are on a hiatus so I guess we'll have to wait and see what happens.

Today's song criteria is one with a place in the title. My mom went for a vacation spot with the song I Took A Pill In Ibiza by Mike Posner while my grandma stayed predictable and went with the double whammy choosing Tennessee Waltz by Tennessee Ernie Ford. Sammy's song is Amsterdam by Imagine Dragons, Anna chose Folsom Prison Blues by Johnny Cash, and Will finally settled on Call In Baton Rouge by Garth Brooks.

Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment