Hey. So today's song is Yellow by Coldplay.
I feel like everyone has heard a Coldplay song at some point in their lives. They've been a group since 1996 and this song is the one that made their fame a worldwide thing. I say they formed in 1996, but they didn't officially become Coldplay until 1998. First they were known as Pectoralz, then Starfish before settling on a name. They did three EP's in the 90's, then starting gaining fame in the 2000's. They've released seven albums which are all amazing, have had a ton of hit songs and won lots of awards. If I break it down further this is going to end up being a ridiculously huge post, so that's why I'm being vague. Basically all you need to know is that Guy Berryman, Jonny Buckland, Will Champion, and Chris Martin (and Phil Harvey) have created something beautiful that's lasted decades. And that speaks volumes.
Peace.

No comments:
Post a Comment