Hey. So today's song is Turn The Music Louder by KDA featuring Tinie Tempah and Katy B.
KDA is a British DJ, whose mostly famous for this song, which was originally called Rumble before he re-released it featuring these guys on the track. It's one of the only song attributed to him though, as it was a stand alone single for him. It was however put on Katy B's album. Katy is a British singer whose been around since 2011 and has released three albums during her career. Fun Fact: her dad was part of a group that represented Germany in Eurovision in1976. Tinie Tempah's real name is Patrick Chukwuemeka Okogwu, and he's a British rapper. He's the only one that I had heard of before finding this song because I'm pretty sure I featured him in one of the previous years. He's had a pretty impressive music career, and has a habit of working with other up and coming artists, so if you want to see what other stuff he's done look him up.
Peace.

No comments:
Post a Comment