Hiya. So today's song is I Know What You Did Last Summer by Shawn Mendes and Camilla Cabello.
I have another song from Camilla saved (gee I wonder which one) for later so I'm only going to talk about Shawn Mendes today. So he's another Canadian star an actually got his start on Vine. Rest in piece you crazy six second monstrosity. After a year of earning a following as a Vine star some music managers caught wind of him and he got signed. Fun Fact: He was the youngest person to debut in the top 25 of the Billboard Top 100. Since then he's released two albums and been associated with a lot of other artists. He's also done a lot of charity work, including Notes from Shawn inspired by the lyrics of his first single. He's had a steady career build over the last couple of years and I'm excited to see what else is to come.
Peace.

No comments:
Post a Comment