Hi. Today's song is We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together by Taylor Swift.
So tonight I went to my crush's gig. I drank a lot, smiled like a loser a lot, and proceeded to be hit on by every kind of guy except him. Oh well. I dragged my friend Hunter out with me who likes to go out and drink and flirt and party with men because she went through a bad breakup with her first love. They had this inside joke that involved Taylor Swift. So with this song coming out, it became her anthem. On the drive home after the gig we were blasting this song in her car and singing along obnoxiously. We managed to scare a car of cute boys away too. Apparently they don't like when you scream break up lyrics at them. Haha! Who knew? Anyway, because I want to remember the moment, this is what you get for today. Enjoy.
Peace.

No comments:
Post a Comment