Monday, August 20, 2012

Year 2, Day 20

Hello. Today's song is You Need Me, I Don't Need You by Ed Sheeran.



Oh my god. This man is musical legend! He is one of the greats for what he can do and deserves to be as famous as The Beatles, Elvis, Beach Boys, The Runaways...pretty much any musicians that swept the world and changed music forever. With this video, watching is not optional. You have to see what he's doing, not just hear it. And keep in mind, this is not edited together! I gave you a link to a live recording session. I love him. If you can't appreciate what this guy can do, then you need help. That's how much I admire him. Watch. it. right. now.

Peace.

2 comments:

  1. Whoooa, someone's a fan! Going in to this, all I was aware of was that A Team song, which I do not enjoy. It's terribly sad and unnecessarily popular... Although not bad by any means.

    This was cool.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Particularly the 50 Cent verse.

    ReplyDelete