Hey everybody.
So it's been almost a whole year since I finished this blog and I gotta tell you, I miss it a lot. It was cool getting to write things that are more for yourself than for others, but being able to share it with people if they're willing to listen. If you are reading this, you are one of the awesome group that I have music in common with. In this year of silence, a ton of stuff has changed, it's insane just how different my life is. So here is the shortest version possible of what's happened:
I moved in with my dad, as a 'renter' in the basement. We are still trying to figure out that fine line between parental obligations and landlord obligations...it's not easy. I got a new job at Wholesale Sports (because I'm badass) and I kind of love it. The people are quirky and the stuff I get to deal with is such a change from Tim's. I like a new guy, but am still terrible at actually talking to him...I met him at work. He's a drummer in a really good band, and that's kind of my kryptonite. Oh well. And the biggest news, is I'm finally going back to school!! SHIT I'm scared, it's been two years since I was in school and I don't really remember how to be in school. I guess I'll just fake it 'til I make it...
Anyway this past year, my iTunes crashed so I lost all my music. Then my ipod crashed and I lost it all again. THEN I lost my ipod and had to start over a third time! So I realized that this blog serves as an archive to remember all the great music I love, so I can come back and find it again if ever need be. What I'm trying to say is...I'm back. We're doing Music 365 Part 2, and it all starts right now. If there are any bands you want to see up here PLEASE tell me because I love finding new stuff.
Okay, here we go. Hope you like what's going to happen next.
Peace.
No comments:
Post a Comment