Sunday, August 12, 2012

Year 2, Day 12

Hey Guys. So today I give you Drive By by Train.



So this is one of those songs that you hear a lot, know the tune, can sing along perfectly, but still have no clue what the hell it's called or who sings it. Well, I finally figured it out. For that I'm proud of myself...even though it was a fluke haha. The girl in the video is lucky. She got everything I want from a man trying to win me over: good looking, serenading her from a really fancy car in front of all his friends, and then she gets his leather jacket. Perfect. Honestly, I've just been obsessed with the idea of some guy serenading me since I watched Ferris Bueller. It's a problem. Anyway this song is pretty awesome, so you should check it out. You might find that you already know it.

Peace.

1 comment:

  1. Had no idea this was Train. They always sneak up on me. Go old men!

    ReplyDelete