Thursday, August 16, 2012

Year 2, Day 16

Hey Guys. So today I give you Shout It Out by Reece Mastin.



Random searching on YouTube has helped me again. This guy seems pretty cool..though I don't understand his haircut. Anyway, this song definitely sounds like a summer jam, just from the chord they use on the piano, and the video shows that too. Just driving around on an adventure in the video is how my summers usually go, although I don't have a boyfriend so I'm normally with my friends. Therefore there is less longing looks and make out sessions than in the video and more "what the hell, where are we" moments. So if you're in to music that will make you happy and make you want to go out, give this a listen.

Peace.

1 comment:

  1. Australian pop-rap. I am unfamiliar with the accent in this context. Also is it weird that I noticed this was put out in July, aka mid-winter in Australia?

    ...ps. I like our "what the hell, where are we?" excursions.

    ReplyDelete