Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Year 2, Day 1

Huzzah for beginnings! Today I have for you Youth by Daughter.



This is a really interesting song to listen to. I love her voice, but most of all I love that it was hard to fake my way singing along. She never went to the note I expected her to, and that made me actively listen rather than let it fade to the white noise of my current activity. It just sounds really cool and weirdly enough made me re-evaluate my current lifestyle. For example, beginning another cycle of this blog. So, here are some band facts courtesy of Google haha! This band is from London, and are known for Elena's "haunting vocals" and as far as I can tell, their fan base is worldwide. So if you haven't heard them yet, check it out because I guarantee you this is going to be big.

Peace.

1 comment:

  1. It's sort of like Florence and the Machine, but less insane and dramatic.

    ReplyDelete