Sup. Today's song is Payphone by Maroon 5.
This song is so crazy. I can't take it seriously at all. So, this song came out of him and his girlfriend broke up, I don't know who dumped who, but obviously it was a bad breakup from the lyrics to this song. If some dude called me, and then started singing this to me on the phone I would either hang up, or start laughing hysterically. The video is also fucked up, to go with the song. If you work somewhere that is being robbed, do not steal a gun from the robbers and then proceed to run from the cops. There is no need for you to be in an epic car chase that probably ends in your death. It makes absolutely no sense. Sorry, but I just wanted to share the ridiculousness of this song with you.
Peace.

WATCH THE VOICE. THIS MAN IS A CRAZY MAN IN GUY LOVE WITH THE VERY LARGE COUNTRY SINGER BLAKE, but so so very sweet to the contestants.
ReplyDelete