Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Year 2, Day 21

Hey. Today you get Give Your Heart A Break by Demi Lovato.



You know, I'm glad Demi stopped acting. At first I thought it was dumb, because she kind of dropped off the face of the earth after being a Disney dream girl, but she has too big of a voice not to make it a priority in her career. She made the right choice, this is where she needs to be. I like the idea with the pictures in this video, but honestly who has that many pictures of their boyfriend, and pictures that will make up a bigger picture of you two. Also, she could not have possibly put those all up without him noticing. Not logical. Oh well, it's a music video, reality doesn't apply. Anyway, check this song out. Everyone seems to like it so far that I've mentioned it to.

Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment