Saturday, July 30, 2022

Year 8, Day 30

Hey guys. Today's song is A-O-K by Tai Verdes.

Photo by: Egeltzer

Tai Verdes is the stage name for Tyler Colon, active since 2020. Which is honestly shocking to me because I swear I've heard his music before that, but I guess that was just a fever dream? Truly I am so thrown by this. Anyway, he made his first breakthrough when his first single went huge on TikTok, which led to him making some other singles and then releasing his debut album in 2021 which is where this song is from. He's officially signed with a label now, and has released more singles since so go check those out. He apparently tried out for American Idol and The Voice in the past and never got on, which just goes to show that those TV talent spots are already irrelevant. Though I'll let you decide.

Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment