Sunday, July 10, 2022

Year 8, Day 10

 Hey guys. Today's song is I'm Falling In Love by Wildflowers featuring Emmi.

You guys have probably figured out that I spend a majority of my time listening to Epidemic's music channels on YouTube now. The artists that they have on their platforms are awesome and I have a bunch saved, including the two today. So Wildflowers has an album released in 2019, and a bunch of EPs listed through Apple Music that you can check out. It's hard to be sure that I have the right person, but if I am then Emmi is Emily Green, a British/Australian singer active since 2015. She has an EP from 2018 and a bunch of her own singles, plus has been featured on other songs like this one. So you can go check out her stuff or some of the Epidemic Sound channels for more artists. 

Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment